Morrison Lamothe is North America’s largest producer of contract manufactured (co-manufactured) meat pies and pastries, and a major Canadian producer of frozen entrées and dinners.
We have an impressive track record of successful long-term partnerships with our customers, who rely on our experience and capabilities to provide them with practical and effective solutions.
Co-Manufacturing Operational Excellence is delivered through:
Ø Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles;
Ø 75 years of experience;
Ø Integrity and Trust;
Ø Customized Solutions tailored to customer needs.
We Deliver on the Key Customer Requirements in the following areas:
• Experience in a Regulated Environment
- HACCP Capabilities and CTPAT recognized.
• Extensions to product lines or increased capacities.
• In-house product development team.
• Specialized knowledge combining pastry & meat.
• Quality Assurance systems for regulated food products.
• Account Management; we understand the needs of the Brand Marketers.
• Supply Chain integration.
• Non bureaucratic.
• Speed: a rapid launch capability.